Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lamma Island

Today is a sunny sunday.  Grand Pa, Grand Ma and my parent bring me and Wilfred to Lamma Island for an afternoon short trip.  This is the first time I go to this Lamma Island.  I was too tired at the beginning and left in the ship before we landed on the island.  Daddy carried me all the way.   When I woke up, I was in the mide way to the beach.  I know it is winter and we will not swim.  Instead, we flew a kite there.   This is the first time I fl,;y a kite.  I was pretty excited last time when I saw other people flying a kite but when I do it myself this time, I was not too into this game. We have had an early sunset dinner in a seafood resturant nearby the pier as the ending of this outting.

No comments: