Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Science Museum

Today we went to Element to have lunch with Dad’s friend Jacinta, Kelly and Uncle William.  Jacinta suggested Dad should balance the writting between my blog and Wilfred’s blog..

After lunch, we joined auntie Carrie and anutie Eva to go to Science Museum.  There is a dinosaur skeleton displaying in the Museum.  Mom led me to remember the association of skeleton and death but I don’t exactly grap the concept of death though.  Dad said I have to know the meaning of living first before I can understand death, while death itself define life.  Too difficult for me…

After few hours running around with Haley and Calista in the museum, we came back to Element to have dinner then went home.

No comments: