Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dinning with Mickey Mouse

Today, the day before my 2 years old birthday, Mom took me to Disney Hotel to have dinner with Mickey Mouse.  We started out in the afternoon by MTR from Central to Sunny Bay then changed to Disney line to Disney station.  Dad told me the station is designed by his high school classmate who is an architech.

We didn’t took the shuttle bus but walked pass Disneyland to the hotel.  It is a pretty nice road from station to hotel with various fountains and scuptures on the way.

We have 4 Disney characters which include Mickey, Minnie, Tigger and Piglet walking around to play and take photos with us.  May be I am too short, I am attracted by their feet and always want to get a chance to step on them :-)

No comments: