Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am the elder sister

It is the first time in my life that both mom and dad are not sleeping in the same house with me. Though I don't know Dad went out with Mom to the hospital after I slept on Friday night, I felt strange next morning that both of them are out of my sight after I woke up.

In the evening, Dad came back with some photos and videos of a crying baby and showed them to me on the big TV screen. He told me that I am the elder sister of this little baby who has not yet have a name. I am excited and keep on asking dad to show me the baby photos again and again. He told me I can meet with the baby and mom tomorrow (Sunday).





4 comments:

Unknown said...

he looks chubby ;)
congratz! simon!

Samantha said...

Thanks Andy. Stay tune, his face is keep on changing day by day...

Unknown said...

He is a cute looking chubby boy! Congratulations to being an elder sister Samantha!
Great job Wing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.