Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Nose Bleeds

My nose bled a little this morning. Mom thought that my link with the black-bone chicken soup I drank last night. It was the first time I taste this chicken soup with coconut and thin pork. It was tasty though.

I went to my third class of kids' ballet in kids' gallary. I like my ballet dress very much. Mom dressed me up at home. When she tried to put a coat over me for going out to Kids' gallary, I tried to avoid her covering up my beautiful pink dress. In the class, as usual, I am the most excited pupil and running around all the time. As a result, I fell at sleep right after the class.

When I woke up, I already sitting in a restaurant in Lee Garden II and have my lunch there. After lunch, I do shopping with Mom in Lee Garden II and visited the shops I used to run into, especially the must go one with toy piggy, dogs running around the floor.

Last item in Causeway Bay is playing in toy's library in Hong Kong Central Library.

No comments: