Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday

It is a winter Saturday with sunny weather. Unusually, I woke up earlier then Dad. We went out have lunch around noon time and I felt at sleep in the restaurant. I just got up in time when Dad took me to a local play group in Third Street at 2:30pm. After an hour of games, Mom took me to IFC to have afternoon tea with her friends. I am looking forward to the Tokyo trip starting out tomorrow. Though I have been in aeroplane couples of time before, it would be the first time I am concisely knowing that I am flying in the sky. In the past few weeks, I watched aeroplane with Dad flying across the night sky outside the window. I was so excited every time I saw the small spot of light approaching us from far far away.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: