Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

1st Flight

It is the longest journey I took so far. We started our journey at 2:45pm JST and arrived to hotel in HK by Friday late night. It was lucky that we catched a big Taxi right out of our home. In spite of lots of luggages we had, we still could sit comfortablely. We got in the 3:20pm Narita Express from Shinagawa station and reached the airpot by 4:25pm. Mom did a brief shopping in the airport then we went through the security check. My first use of paasort was smooth, Mom helped me out to fill out all the required forms. Boarding was also quick.

Dad is happy as I didn't cry much in the plane. As suggestted by Mom's Medical Doctor friend, she put me on feeding model during take off and landing. It seems work for me to reduce the uncomfortable cause by pressure change.

We landed at around 10:30pm HKT and when we came out, Auntie Ellen and her family already there. Uncle Thomas drove us back to hotel in Sai Yin Pun. I went to bed exceptionally late on Friday, or not Saturday early morning.

No comments: