Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Beach

Yesterday after Mom and Dad had a big meal in 海南鶏飯食堂, we got in the train from Ebisu to Kamakura. It took an hour to go there then we took a Taxi to the beach near by. We arrived at around 4:30pm and Dad's friends already drinking beer there. I quite like the open area that I saw a long beach of 湘南, big blue sky and the endless horizon. Dad put me in the shallow water and my little feet first time connected with the Pacific Ocean. Feeling of touching the sands is interesting, though Mom complained that some tiny sands sticked in my little nails for a while.

We saw the sun set, then have bbq dinner in a seashore resturant. We left the beach at 7:30pm and headed back to Tokyo by 9:00pm, met up sharply with my daily bathing time.

No comments: